Advertisement (468 x 60px )

Powered by Blogger.

TG

Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dance Body Beautiful DVD

I loved my time on Dancing With The Stars and, not only did I have the best time, but I got in fantastic shape doing it. It gave me the idea to create a DVD so everyone could get a workout at the same time as having all the fun that comes with dancing…

So here it is, my Dance Body Beautiful DVD. I loved making it and I am sure you will love watching it. If you are one of those armchair dancers who watch Dancing With The Stars every week and keep on saying “I wish I could do that”, here’s your chance. Also, I am sure if you aren’t one of those armchair dancers yourself, you sure know one! So why not shut them up by dropping this great DVD in their stocking!

http://www.lisarinna.com/

No comments: